The Finance Department coordinates financial operations in conjunction with the Township Manager. Finance duties include audits, accounts payable, billing, banking and financial reporting, as well as employee payroll and the administration of benefits and pensions.
The 2021 budget holds the township real estate tax rate at 4.73 mills. Review the 2021 Approved Budget (PDF) for the following:
- 2021 Budget
- 2021 - 2025 Capital Improvement Plan
- 2020 Year in Review
- 2018 Audited Financial Statements (PDF)
- 2017 Audited Financial Statements (PDF)
- 2016 Audited Financial Statements (PDF)
- 2015 Audited Financial Statements
- Compliance Audit: Police Pension Plan, 2015-2016 (PDF)
- Compliance Audit: Non-Uniformed Management Pension Plan, 2015-2016 (PDF)
- Limited Procedures Engagement: Non-Uniformed Union Pension Plan, 2015-2016 (PDF)
The Finance Department does not handle tax collection.