The Finance Department administers and oversees financial operations such as budget preparation, audits, accounts payable, billing, banking and financial reporting. Employee-related responsibilities include payroll and the administration of benefits and pensions.
The 2019 budget holds the township real estate tax rate at 4.73 mills.
- 2017 Audited Financial Statements (PDF)
- 2016 Audited Financial Statements (PDF)
- 2015 Audited Financial Statements
- Compliance Audit: Police Pension Plan, 2015-2016 (PDF)
- Compliance Audit: Non-Uniformed Management Pension Plan, 2015-2016 (PDF)
- Limited Procedures Engagement: Non-Uniformed Union Pension Plan, 2015-2016 (PDF)
The Finance Department does not handle tax collection.